Below are various resources in the topic of business administration. We feature articles,complimentary webinars, and a growing library of various subjects in this field.
Three Ways to Resolve Your Business Dispute Webinar
Plan Your Success - Top Corporate Considerations for Business Owners
Evolution of 8a Program and What Lies Ahead 2017
The SBA’s Section 8(a) program is the federal government’s older socio-economic program for government contractors. Since its inception during the Nixon Administration, additional programs have been developed and the federal government has established goals for federal dollar spends with HUBZone, Woman- Owned and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, in addition to small businesses. In addition, federal procurement has evolved in favor of large, multiple-award vehicles that are often preferred over more traditional stand-alone contracts.
Given the many challenging issues business owners are facing in today’s climate, being surrounded by good advisors is key to smart growth and achieving your company’s goals. When thinking about purchasing or selling an asset, choosing the right team is imperative to insuring a successful outcome.
Join Mike de Gennaro and Dana Livne, attorneys in our Business & Corporate Law group, as they present and then answer some questions you should be asking your advisors during a strategic transaction. They will cover corporate issues that may be on your mind and possibly others you may not have yet considered.
• Choosing the right team: the importance of counsel and other business advisors
• Stages of a strategic transaction
• Things a seller should do prior to sale
• Things a buyer should do prior to an acquisition
• Letters of Intent (LOI)
• Structure of the Deal – Asset, Stock/Interests, or Merger
• The importance of due diligence: a roadmap for success
• Connection between due diligence and negotiations
• Closing and post-closing considerations